Recycled Rides is a unique program in which insurers, collision repairers, paint suppliers, parts vendors and others collaborate to repair and donate vehicles to deserving individuals and service organizations in local communities throughout the country.
Over 1,000 vehicles have been donated through the National Auto Body Council’s Recycled Rides program since its inception in 2007. Thanks to the efforts of many NABC members, the program’s ripple effect has made a positive difference in the lives of thousands of individuals who have received vehicles or benefited through the services provided by nonprofit organizations who have been recipients of Recycled Rides.
Reliable transportation is a challenge for many.
Most of us take transportation for granted. But for many people, routine activities such as going to work, taking kids to school, grocery shopping, and medical visits are a challenge. A catastrophic illness or unforeseen circumstances can suddenly change lives and without transportation, make it difficult to get back on the road to stability.
Recycled Rides can play an important role to help open doors to better opportunities, employment, enriched quality of life, and increased self-esteem.
How you can make a difference.
In addition to helping make a difference in someone’s life, your company’s participation in Recycled Rides also provides may other intangible benefits. Recycled Rides helps build local community goodwill and brand your company in local markets. And within your own company, It creates rewarding experiences, excitement and pride as for your team.
Sign up as a member of the National Auto Body Council and team up with your business partners and local charitable organizations to donate Recycled Rides vehicles in your community.
Participation in Recycled Rides is free with a minimum single location membership and includes:
- Members-only Recycled Rides Kit with step-by-step timeline and instructions on how to plan and implement a successful event
- How to source vehicles, parts and materials and supporting vendors
- Access to 1-800 Charity Cars, which generously donates their expertise to help NABC members by coordinating and managing all necessary licensing and title transfers between donors and recipients
- Sample list of national charities eager to participate and help identify worthy recipients
- Sample Press Kit for local media exposure
- Participation plaque from the National Auto Body Council
- Presentation Kit (additional $150) which includes the large, reusable trademark green Recycled Rides bow and a branding banner
Click here to get started and help make a positive impact in your community!