OAK CREEK, WI (November 8, 2016) – The National Auto Body Council (NABC) announces new Officers and Board members for its 2017 Board of Directors.
Executive Committee officers elected at NABC’s recent Annual Meeting in Las Vegas are;
• Domenic Brusco, Chairman (PPG Automotive Refinish)
• Jeff Peevy, Vice Chair of Community Involvement (Automotive Management Institute)
• Elizabeth Clark, Vice Chair of Industry Involvement (State Farm)
• Bill Mayer, Treasurer (Insurance Auto Auctions)
• Renee Ricciotti, Secretary (3M Automotive Aftermarket Division)
• Michael Jordan, Director-At-Large (Manchester Collision Center)
• Nick Notte, Past Chairman (I-CAR).
Newly elected to the Board this year is Doug Schlueter (I-CAR).
Board members elected to serve another term include officers named above – Renee Ricciotti , Jeff Peevy, Elizabeth Clark, Bill Mayer plus Anthony Natale (Dent Concepts) and Craig Camacho (3D Auto Body & Collision Centers).
Completing the NABC Board as Returning members are:
• Joe Amodei (The Collision Centers of New York)
• Barry Barbee (ARDirect)
• John Bosin (Independent)
• Scott Bridges (Hertz)
• Greg Clark (Caliber Collision)
• Brandon Eckenrode (CREF)
• Keith Egan (R.W.Mallon Auto Paint & Equipment)
• Darren Huggins (Berkshire Hathaway Automotive)
• Arlo Johnson (CARSTAR)
• Joe Lacy (GEICO)
• Jim Ocampo (Axalta Coating Systems)
• Elizabeth Stein (Assured Performance)
“The commitment and dedication to our mission is evident in the number of returning Board members who ran and were re-elected to another term,” said Domenic Brusco, Chairman of the National Auto Body Council. “Each of us has personally witnessed the impact of NABC initiatives and as a result, are passionate about sharing and involving more of our industry colleagues so we can change and save even more lives.”
According to Brusco, a record of over 300 vehicles will have been donated this year by NABC members through its signature Recycled Rides™, and hundreds of first responders have had the opportunity to gain additional skills through the First Responder Emergency Extrication (FREE™) program. Plus, a first-ever toolkit for NABC’s Distracted Driving initiative will soon be available to help local shops share this important message to school youth.
“It is exciting and rewarding to see such enthusiasm from this group of industry leaders,” said Chuck Sulkala, NABC Executive Director. “Our Board and staff are looking forward to exploring even more opportunities to showcase the professionalism and integrity of our collision industry.”
In addition to Sulkala, NABC staff members include Linda Sulkala, Recycled Rides Program Manager, Kim Kimbriel, PR/Marketing Manager and Mike McManus and the staff of Technical Enterprises Inc. which provides administrative support services.
# # #
2017 National Auto Body Council Board of Directors
(Front row, l-r) Jeff Peevy, Barry Barbee, Domenic Brusco, Anthony Natale.
(Back row) Darren Huggins, Doug Schlueter, Keith Egan, Craig Camacho, Elizabeth Stein, Elizabeth Clark, Brandon Eckenrode, Scott Bridges, Bill Mayer, Jim Ocampo, Arlo Johnson, Nick Notte, Joe Amodei, Michael Jordan, Renee Ricciotti.
Not pictured: John Bosin, Greg Clark, Joe Lacy.