As a repairer, insurer, parts supplier, vendor or industry consultant, we all benefit when the general public views our industry in a positive light. But equally important, we all personally benefit when we give back in ways that make a difference in our local communities.
Here are just a few reasons to join the National Auto Body Council:
- Reinforce your leadership role to promote a positive image of our collision industry
- Increase opportunities to build local community goodwill and brand your company in local markets
- Rewarding experiences as you and your team provide life-changing opportunities for those in need
- Create internal excitement & pride by spotlighting the contributions of your technicians and staff to the community
- Networking with access to the highest ranking leaders in our industry
Who Should Join?
We all have a responsibility to promote a positive image of our industry. What better way than to consolidate the resources of our entire collision industry through the National Auto Body Council to help accomplish this goal?
- Collision repairers
- Vendors, suppliers, manufacturers
- Industry associations and consultants
- Anyone motivated to help promote a positive image of our collision industry
- Full access to all NABC community-based initiatives
- No additional fee to participate in popular Recycled Rides programs
- Full 12-month membership fee
- Step-by-step guides, webinars and publicity resources
- Increased visibility and exposure industry-wide through NABC website and e-newsletter
- Individual member profile page on NABC